I am not sure if this is a bug or not but I am out of ideas.
In it's simplest form I want to call from 1 pbxes.org account to another.
I also want to be able to forward my Gizmo5 calls to one of my extensions.
However every config combination results in the caller getting a "busy here" and the pbxes call monitor showing the call rejected as busy. My sip clients, sipdroid and twinkle, never ring. I assume it not to be a local network issue since both clients work fine with Gizmo5.
Here is what I have...
- Extension: 000
- Incoming Default Route
- Configured with "*" hours and extension 000
- Incoming direct route with extension's 000 name.
- Currently configured with working hours to experiment.
- Also has extension set to 000
- Trunk: Gizmo5
- I don't think this is relevant since I can't do direct pbxes calls anyway.
I have attempted using groups as described in the wiki with no luck.
I did notice that when I set privacy manager or voice mail the client does get connected to them.
*43 test works no problem.
7777 fails to ring me back.
So this leaves me to believe that there is some issue between pbxes and my clients.
An additional note, I can use my 000 extension to call my Gizmo5 account directly no problem. But Gizmo5 calling the 000 extension fails.